This page is dedicated to sharing COVID-19 information with our clients and families.
The world's coronavirus COVID-19 is evolving rapidly. It's our goal to keep you or your loved one(s) home and safe while avoiding the virus as much as possible.
Affinity Home Care Solutions is effectively observing the progression of the coronavirus, COVID-19, to guarantee that we have the most precise and most recent data on the effect of the infection. As new cases are identified in our communities, this situation keeps on growing quickly, and our methods will be balanced accordingly.
While most instances of COVID-19 are modest, causing just fever and cough, an extremely small amount of cases may become serious and advance particularly among the elderly and individuals with critical illnesses. Since this is a huge volume that Affinity Home Care serves, we recognize your concerns and need to know how our company is reacting to the risk of COVID-19.
We are following updates and systems from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), State Department of Health, the Home Care Association of America, and different organizations. Our reaction and plans may change as indicated by the proposals from these associations.
The following protocols have been established:
* Wash hands with cleanser and water. On the off chance that cleanser and water are not promptly attainable, utilization of an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol will suffice.
* Refrain from coming to work if one gets sick with respiratory reactions cough with a fever.
* All Affinity Home Care Employees, including caregivers, who have traveled Internationally since January or plan to are required to disclose that to their Supervisor.
* Upon coming back from any International travel, caregivers who don't show indications noted above are despite everything required to self-isolate for 14 days before coming back to work
* Employees who do show any of the indications noted above in the trace of travel will be expected to self-quarantine and obtain a specialist's note or negative test results before coming back to work.
* Additional purifying of high-volume objects of contact (entryway handles, counter-tops, faucets, and so on.)
* Educate our Caregivers all on suggestions for well-being and security to guarantee that they are knowledgeable and consistent with best practices.
The entire Care Team is furnished with masks, gloves, sanitizer wipes, and hand sanitizer.